There are several essential oils that can be used to treat allergy symptoms by helping with respiratory distress and easing breathing.
- Blue Tansy*
- Clove Bud
Here's how to use them:
- Place 5 - 10 drops in your electric or candle diffuser
- Put 8 - 10 drops on a cotton balls leave one on window sills at night (away from children and pets)
- Drop a few drops of oil onto a light bulb that is on and the heat will disseminate the scent
- Add 15 drops to a carrier oil like jojoba and after 24hrs, use as a chest rub
- Add 4 - 8 drops to a bowl of steaming water place your face above the bowl using a towel as a tent to keep the steam in Add 6 - 8 drops into your humidifier
These oils are for external use only. If you are pregnant, please check with your Doctor before applying essential oils to your skin.
*Blue Tansy really is blue and can stain fabric.
Written by Erica of Becca & Mars