Saturday, May 24, 2008

sneak peeks






One of my favorite features on one of my favorite blogs is the sneak peeks on design*sponge. As artists and craftsters we tend to arrange our lives as creatively and artistically that we can. We have pride in our aesthetic and how we arrange our stuff and what colors we choose. How we can combine studios with guest rooms and offices with kitchens. So I wanted to contribute to our blog with our own Baltimoreetsy sneak peeks. And I thought it only fair that I go first. My husband and I own a 3 bedroom home that was built in the late '30's. We have great hardwood floors, a fireplace that can still be used and a vintage black and white tile bathroom. I have the second bedroom for my studio that I endearingly call my sweatshop. I painted it bright yellow and filled it with with ever functional furniture that i could use for constructing, sewing, ironing, storing supplies and products and also house my office. I absolutely love IKEA as well as the taste of my ancestors. I have a mismatch of antiques, saw horse desk from college and sewing table and storage devices from IKEA.

No comments: