Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Let's Go Out!

I’ve had some major news in my life recently. I just found out that I am expecting my 4th child! It was quite a shock to me and my husband as we had agreed that we were just fine with our three girls. But here I am facing another 9 plus months of pregnancy and have not a thing to wear!!! So, when I am in need of something I turn to etsy and see what my fellow crafty friends have to offer. When you see me out and about selling my wares this summer here’s what I’ll be wearing:



This lovely long and flowing skirt from KreativeMindz has a drawstring waist that will accommodate my growing baby bump throughout the summer!



This crisp cotton eyelet top from Toast and Jam will keep me nice and cool on the really hot and humid Baltimore summer days!



I don’t like going anywhere without a hat and this funky newsboy cap upcycled from vintage neckties by She-Su Designs will give my eyes and face some protection from the sun.



Since this is my 4th baby, I think I deserve a new diaper bag! This super cool patchwork bag from Faith on Earth will hold all of my new baby’s essentials plus a few of my own!



Every new outfit needs a new piece of jewelry and I think this lovely turquoise necklace from BEST’s own Robin Dalmiras Jewelry is the perfect finishing touch for this new mother to be!

Written by Erica of CEK Custom Designs

3 comments:

Yummy & Company said...

congrats on the baby news!!! what a thrill!

shellydaly said...

Congratulations! I can't even imagine life with four kids! Hope you're feeling well. When are you due?

Erica said...

Thank you both!!! I can't quite imagine it either, but I guess I'll get used to it!!! : ) Saw the dr today...due date is Jan 7th 2010!