Friday, December 25, 2009

Closed for the Holidays... (sorta)

After a busy, busy season for us, we will be taking a much-needed break here at the BEST blog. While many BEST members work from home, and often in pajamas, they are some of the smartest and hardest working people I have ever met. (Of course, there are lots of members who also have day jobs, kids, etc, and who knows how they get everything done?) I think most of us (and I'm sure many of you) feel just like that little one in the image above. Tired.
Of course there's you to thank, our readers, our friends, the people who allow us to do what we love. We love seeing you at shows, hearing your comments on the blog, we thank you for taking to the time to peek into our thoughts every day. (We know some days are better than others!). Thanks so much for your support.

On behalf of BEST, we'd like to wish you all the happiest of holidays & a warm, wonderful new year. See you in 2010!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great blog you have here! I have a blog myself which provides guidance and inspiration to people all around the world. You know, life is hard enough, and I hope that one day my site will be a top resource where people can come and hear what they need to here to brighten up their day and truly feel better about themselves in their journey through life.

I would like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other. Please let me know if this is possible.

Jason
TheWISDOMWALL.com