Thursday, June 30, 2011

What I'm Working on - JerseyGirlDesign

I'm always looking for something new to play with, and new products to work into my line.  My newest obsession- polymer clay!  It comes in so many colors, and the possibilities really are endless!  I of course found ways to use my other favorite medium, glitter in my experiments with clay, and am definitely hooked!  I think one of my favorite things about clay, is how easy it is to just smush it if it doesn't end up the way you envisioned and you can start all over again.  Crafty, and therapeutic!

My favorite idea so far is having seasonal "trios" of colors, here are the spring and summer shades!



And some cool black, white and grey sets too!



So far, I've dabbled in earrings, bobby pins and barrettes, with many more ideas on the horizon!

No comments: