Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let's Go Out!

Let's Go Out!
My pick is Charm City Yoga's Yoga Birth workshop which was last night. If you couldn't make this fabulous workshop, and you are yoga lovin' baby maker, then head to their prenatal yoga class on Sundays at 4:30.


LinkI will use this Belly Butter by Marigold Soaps to prevent those unsightly stretch marks and relieve my itchy skin.


I will wear this awesome t-shirt by Mutha Crafter, to let everyone know I'm working on the ultimate craft project!


I will carry my yoga mat in this cute bag by Kate Anne, it comes with a side pocket to hold your water bottle- important since we expectant ladies get quite thirsty.

2 comments:

tarabu said...

That t-shirt rocks! One of the best maternity tees I have seen.

Sherry said...

It's made by a BEST member too!