Thursday, February 26, 2009

Twenty Things - Jersey Girl Design

1. I love football…from September through January I'll be on the couch part of Saturday and most of Sunday watching games.
2. I have over 100 pairs of shoes, but I usually wear flip flops all summer and sneakers in the winter.
3. When I go home to visit my family in New Jersey, the first meal I want is Alfonso's Pizza…haven't found a substitute since moving in 2004…
4. I've had about 8 jobs in the past 4 years, and I'm nowhere near figuring out what I want to do with my career…I'd love nothing more then to be a jewelry designer/illustrator/writer/chef/world traveler/photographer/art teacher/etc
5. Along with my neighbor, I've rescued 5 cats from our street and found them good homes…along with the other 4 we currently feed, and the 3 that live in my house, I'm practically Cat Lady.
6. My favorite t.v. show of all time is Friends- I can recite lines from any episode and pretty much find a relation to situations in my everyday life from the show
7. I LOVE Christmas…my favorite movies are all Christmas movies, and I watch them year round.
8. I have a horrible addiction to magazines, and I love to rip out articles, recipes or just anything that might inspire me later…someday they'll all be organized in a binder…right now they sit in a box under my desk.
9. When I was growing up, I wanted to be the next Dr Seuss...one of my biggest goals in life is to write and illustrate a children's book
10. I love coffee, but hate spending money on it…that is until fall comes and Starbucks has the pumpkin spice latte…yummmmm
11. I love thunderstorms.
12. My most favorite food is pickles…I can eat them jars at a time…but they don't sell them here, so I buy them by the case on the internet.
13. Every year growing up I asked for a puppy for Christmas…now I have three cats.
14. I had the best four years of my life when I was in school at Virginia Tech…pretty sure nothing will ever top them :)
15. The ringtone for my cell phone is the Charlie Brown Peanuts Theme.
16. My parents met at a ski lodge in New York, but I am probably the world's most awful skier.
17. I would listen to classic rock over newer music any day…that's definitely because of my dad :) 80's music is a very close second though!
18. I started making jewelry when a store sold out of a necklace I really wanted…that was almost 3 years ago, and now I have 20 containers full of beads!
19. I love to travel, but I hate to fly.
20. My younger brother, is 8 inches taller then me (and I'm 5'8"!)…no one believes I'm older

Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your photo, name and URL.

1 comment:

Yummy & Company said...

i had a hard time finding good pizza too! but now i have a couple faves...pasta mista 3600 Boston St in canton and iggies @ 818 n calvert street!