Monday, September 22, 2008

Featured Seller: Marcus Berkner

It's so hard for me to browse around on Etsy, the urge to spend is overwhelming. I gave in a few months ago and bought a necklace for myself from Marcus Berkner Jewelry. I was totally in love with the delicate swirls and tiny garnet accent stone. He has several similar pendants, differing in shape or stone.


Climbing Vines Garnet and Silver Pendant

Since I've been to his store last, he's added some unique new pieces. I really think these earrings are calling to me...


Sun and Moon Earrings- Amethyst, Citrine, Sterling Silver

Post written by Robotz

2 comments:

Eileen said...

i love marcus's shop too...he has the most beautiful jewelry...i haven't bought yet but i will one day for sure...
thanks for sharing such a talented Etsy artist with us...

Melanie said...

Anyone know what happened to Marcus Berkner? I have one of the rings that he made and a necklace... his Etsy store and website are gone. I believe he was based out of Oregon?