Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Finds - Baby Shower Edition

My sister Amy is having a baby boy soon and some of us are throwing her a shower. These days I am on the lookout for cute and unique shower items. Look what I found on Etsy!

First of all, my friend and fellow Etsian Monica designed some shower invitations (and coordinating thank yous) in this pattern. By sugarpaperie.

Of course, one of the most important parts of a baby shower is good food--preferably light on nutritious, heavy on delicious. I want to have a big pile of these on the table! By TheFetchingHound.

Once the fun is over, everyone needs cute favors to take home. How about these delicious looking bath bombs? By HeyLadyCards.

Everyone loves lip gloss and these would be great giveaways for the favor bags too. I want to try the Ginger Peach flavor. By YouStinkSoap.

When the shower is over, I want to leave Amy with something cute for the nursery—this adorable Owl print from B.E.S.T.’s own PrestoBingo would be perfect for the wall next to the crib. By PrestoBingo.

Now if only Etsy would come up with a gift registry, there would be no need to shop anywhere else!

post written by bennyandheidi.