Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Finds: Bird Watching Edition

I love Autumn-- the colors, the sounds, the smells; everything is golden and warm and vibrant. It's this time of year that always gets me thinking about long walks in the wilderness and wishing I could enjoy that exploration all the time. These etsy finds are on my wish list for year-round bird watching!


i'm so enchanted by these fabric peace cranes. A perfect addition to a fall dinner table, perhaps. By LaurieCoyleDesigns


this pillow had me at "hello"... the blue & brown motif (my favorite color combo) and the state bird of Maine; how could i say no? By TrackandFieldDesigns

i dream of these earrings... sweet little birdies swinging freely off my lobes (tweet, tweet). By joannarutter

kwilson544


i want to fill an entire room with these birds. I love all the trinkets & embellishments adorning him. By BirdAndMoonStudio

2 comments:

Juliet said...

that tea bag bird is the CUTEST!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring my peace crane, he's very happy to be in such good company!
Your team is such an inspiration -- keep up the good n' crafty work!