Monday, September 1, 2008

New BEST Members - NicoletteLeFaye

We really have some great new members, but in my humble opinion, the one with the most interesting photos is NicoletteLeFaye. But who is she?

She's a nursery rhyme idol, living with her spoiled Maltese in a Hampden rowhouse.

Or maybe she's hiding from the law in a back alley, while maintaining her glamorous style.

A runaway bride?

Nope, definitely a New Wave star by day, superhero by night.

Nicollete's profile reads:
I also am a trapeze artist, musician, ballet dancer, crappy figure skater, and I sporadically star in local films. I have a wicked case of ADD...
So who is she? And what's next? I'm still not sure. But I can't wait to find out. I know it will be fantastic.

4 comments:

Eileen said...

these are great nicolette...i love this article...who are you anyway...one thing i do know...you are adorable...

Elisa Shere said...

I want to wear Nicolette's clothes and have my picture taken! It looks like fun...

defekto said...

She is more than you or I could possibly know...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/defekto/sets/639044/

The Baltimore Babe said...

That's my Girl!!