Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Indie-pendent Business - Baltimore Thai Yoga

Ahhhhh....

As a crafts person, I can't tell you how many times I have, after a marathon craft session, found myself hardly able to move...my back gets sore, I'm always hunched over like a little old lady...you know the feeling, right?!

Well, for weeks, my friend Jim, couldn't stop talking about his Thai yoga session with Theresa Lummino from Baltimore Thai Yoga..."It's so great, she stretched the #&%*! out of me, I feel like a new person, blah blah blah..."

So I finally went...and by golly he was right! What a treat...I felt like a new person, my neck kinks were gone and I felt like I grew two inches! Theresa is super friendly, I felt like I'd known her for years after I left! So, if you're feeling crunchy, and you too want the #&%*! stretched out of you, contact Theresa at information@baltimorethaiyoga.com ...you'll be glad you did!

Theresa's studio is located in Mt Washington.

Post written by jenygwen.

No comments: