Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year! (and a clean slate)

image by araisedbanner

Happy 2011! Was 2010 as crazy for you as it was for us? Well, we're back, and moving slowly, but we wanted to let you know that you'll be seeing some changes around here! We're gearing up for a great new year, making our blog better, bringing you the I Heart Art project, and generally just making cool stuff.

For those who wannabe BEST, we'll be adding new members toward the end of January. So keep your eyes here for details. See you soon!

2 comments:

Abigail Leigh said...

I'm gonna try my best to get in this time around....I've been trying for a while now... : )

araisedbanner said...

Hey hey!
Thanks for adding my work to your blog. Hope you have a great year! God bless. - Barry : ARAISEDBANNER.COM