• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup Thai Chili Sauce
• 2 cups regular Cap'n Crunch
• Olive oil
• 1 pound fresh tuna
• salt and pepper
• green onion (scallion)
• Mix mayo and chili sauce — set aside.
• Put the cereal in a large plastic zip bag and crush it really well using a roling pin, you want it like dust
• Lightly oil the tuna, season it with salt and pepper, then press down into the cereal, making sure it’s covered on all sides.
• Heat a nonstick pan really well first and then add about a tablespoon of oil.
• When it just starts to smoke, add the tuna and sear quickly on all sides until lightly browned — if it’s hot enough, probably no more than about 15 seconds a side.
•Slice and op with Thai Mayonnaise and chopped green onion (I forgot to slice and to add green onions in my photo, oops!)
•Enjoy served with baked handamde crab wontons and salad.