2. I eat chocolate almost every day.
3. I hate to eat alone.
4. I absolutely detest mayonnaise.
5. I love to ride my bike fast down hills.
6. Since turning 40, I’ve ridden my bike down some insane hill or mountain on my birthday.
7. I always wanted to go to the Art Institute of Chicago for Graduate school.
8.I would love to eat lunch with Henry Rollins one day.
9.I have a memory of being small enough to hide in the milk box .
10. I get nervous when cooking for many people.
11. I have an attention span of a high school student.
12. I wish I was a painter when abstract expressionism was happening.
13. I hate using WORD to type documents.
14. I have a strange fascination with minimalism.
15. I once drove to Lake George in up state New York in the middle of the night.
16. I saw almost every hardcore punk rock band in the early eighties.
17. I loved making beanbags as a kid.
18. I had a very bad Mohawk that I gave myself when I was in college.
19. I could not imagine my life without my husband. He absolutely completes me. He is my best friend!
20. I really love getting dressed up!
Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your name and URL.