Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Indie-pendent Business - Harbor News

I think this is one of those instances where a picture says a thousand words. Having lived in DC for quite some time, I had gotten used to my pick of magazines in any language I could want - something I had never found here in Baltimore. And then came Harbor News, and it's everything I dreamed and more. Any magazine a girl (or guy) could want, a sophisticated interior, and the best candy selection around. And don't even get me started on their awesome cards.

Stop by Harbor News at 1010 Aliceanna Street in Harbor East (which being an almost lifelong Baltimorean is really still Fell's Point to me.) They're open early, they're open late, and they've got everything.

W
e will feature an independent business twice monthly. If you'd like to suggest your favorite, please email us at baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com.