Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Still recovering...

043
check the 'tude... Jill, Jen, and Megan

Cute as always;)
Shannon looking sweet

And Alice
mini BEST

HOT!
Elisa looking hot

The Superstar
Juliet keeping cool

Night Shift @ Artscape - Baltimore Etsy Street Team
the "night shift" - Jill, Elisa, Jussara, Jen, and Allison

Artscape
I love this photo, because it's what my whole weekend felt like...

Click on any of the photos to see more, and we promise, we'll be back to normal soon. We're all nursing wicked "Artscape hangovers."

3 comments:

Block Party Press said...

I don't know how you guys did it. My boys and I were there for about 2 hours and I thought I was going to pass out. The booth looked great. I hope to join in next year!

Elisa Shere said...

Look at all those hot girls and amazing work!

It doesn't really look like it's ThAT hot in the photos, I'm not sure how that's possible.

Sweet Pepita said...

I should make special tees for mini BEST ;) If only we could've gotten Nolan in the shot, too!