Thursday, July 3, 2008

Twenty Things - Elisa Shere

Twenty things you didn't know about me, by ElisaShereJewelry

1)My favorite pastime (besides making things) is curling up with a good book in a quiet peaceful place
2) I’m still afraid of the dark
3) Secret Talent: I can wiggle my ears (no hands!)
4) I really love gorgeous brilliant colors, but almost always wear black and neutral colors
5) I actually like health food
6) I’m 37 years old (shocking, but true)
7) I’ve seen an real sunken pirate ship, while on a remote island in Panama
8) My favorite book is “The Sun Also Rises”, by Ernest Hemingway. I find Lady Brett and Jake Barnes to be irresistible characters
9) I was flat-chested until the 10th grade
10) My husband sold his fancy computerized pottery kiln so he could buy me an engagement ring
11) I’m deathly afraid of heights
12) Favorite Food: Guacamole, Favorite Album: Michael Jackson Thriller
13) I haven’t done a sit-up in 6 months
14) I’m left-handed
15) One of my nephews only knows me as “Aunt Stinky”
16) I love being barefoot
17) When I was 18 I traveled to Israel by myself to go live on a Kibbutz for 4 months, which was by far one of the coolest experiences of my life
18) I fantasize about winning the lottery, but hardly ever play it
19) My father still calls me things like “pumpkin”
20) I have the cutest dog ever in the whole world (it's true, even other dog owners agree)

Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your name and URL.

1 comment:

rgblog said...

Happy Red White and Boom - July 4th

You have a great looking dog and smile ..

Cheers,