Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Let's Go Out!

In winter, I tend to stay home more on the weekends hibernating, so sometimes I need a little inspiration to get me out of the house on a Friday night. There are a lot of great places to go out in Baltimore, so I thought I'd put together a fun night out here.

A friend and I like to meet up at The Brewer's Art for a drink, and then walk down to Mughal Garden to stuff ourselves with our favorite: Indian food.

Now for the outfit. I would choose to wear this cute top with jeans and boots.



Daria bamboo top by Salts

A simple top like this needs a striking necklace or brooch. I love this gorgeous Dark Flower necklace by Elisa Shere:



I really like the edginess of this necklace. It's just the right amount of feminine.

Or maybe I should wear this Safari Brooch by Forqueenvictoria



I could see this pinned to the top, off center, for a splash of color.

For my bag, I would pare down to the essentials and choose this cute clutch.



The Plonkas II clutch by Dalinda

I like how this print is vaguely African and again has a bit of color.

Now I just need to get off the couch and get out there!