Saturday, December 29, 2012
Pot Roast Recipe
After a long day of holiday shopping, it can be exhausting to make dinner. Here is a great recipe to make in the morning, and by the end of the day all you have to worry about is eating it!
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- 1 (4 -5 lb) beef roast, any kind
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix, dry
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry
- 1/2 cup water - 1/2 cup Baby carrots
- 1/2 cup Rutabaga, chopped
- 1/2 cup Pearl onions
- 1/2 cup Baby spuds 1
Place beef roast and veggies in crock pot. 2 Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast. 3 Pour the water around the roast. 4 Cook on low for 7-9 hours. Voila! Everything is so tender and juicy, and perfect to warm those chilly nights!
What's your favorite slow cooker recipe? Let everyone know in the comments section below!
Written by Spry Sprout