Monday, December 20, 2010

Book Review: Every Day's a Holiday

This year I decided to ease up on my holiday show schedule (this year I only did 5!) so that I could spend some time doing some fun holiday stuff with the kids. While I was doing some Christmas shopping at Atomic Books last week, I picked up Heidi Kenney's book, and just knew it would help me sort out all of my scattered plans for making amazing Christmas crafts. Let me just say that this book did not disappoint - we'll be making a few of the crafts this week and we'll definitely be pulling this book out on any rainy, snowy, sick, or just plain bored day. A word to those of you who don't have a hoarder's craft stash like I do: make sure you plan out your projects in advance. While lots of the supplies you will likely have at home, many others will require a walk in the woods or a trip to the store.

Get Heidi's book, and get crafting with your kids!

No comments: