Saturday, April 13, 2013

Gardeners take note!

I don't know about you, but I have a serious care of garden-fever. It's on my mind all the time right now since the weather has finally warmed up.  The grass is turning greener, buds are popping out on the trees, and I see daffodils everywhere!

I am also seeing a lot of weeds in my flower beds so I know it's time to get out there and start sprucing up the yard. However, in my case, this also means going on a hunt for all of my various gardening tools and supplies. I wish I could say that I was super organized and could put my hands on everything without the slightest hesitation.....but if I said that, I would be lying.

So, I am on a mission to get organized. With my new passion for thriftshopping (pop some tags anyone?),  I have hopes to find an inexpensive cupboard or armoire and transform it into a lovely little garden center for my carport.

Here are some samples of what I have in mind. Check out the links for instructions/information.


Source

Source


Source    
 If you are a little more adventurous you can make your own potting shed or bench!

Source



  
Source
This site has several examples and links




The red bench above was created using the instructions provided by the lovely Anna White!

I hope this inspires you to get organized and get out there in your garden!

Post written by Janice Fowler of Doxallo Studio and Doxallo Designs






No comments: