- I have an unreasonable, unrelenting fear of spiders.
- Mayonnaise grosses me out.
- I have always wanted to go to
- My hair used to be pink.
- I stayed up all night to read the last Harry Potter book.
- If I could eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be sushi.
- I saw Moulin Rouge five times in the theatre the first week it came out.
- I can always justify spending money on shoes.
- I miss Jeff Buckley.
- I am terrible at gardening.
- I make coffee so sweet, it tastes like candy.
- The most difficult thing I have ever done was ride a bike in
. San Francisco
- Among the jobs I have had – dog groomer, ice cream scooper, produce stand attendant.
- My husband proposed to me at the
/ Nightmare Before Christmas ride in Haunted Mansion Disneyland.
- I can do math in my head.
- I speak enough French to get by. I can swear in Spanish or Italian, and I know the words for “beer”, “jewelry”, “vegetarian”, and “thank you” in German and Czech.
- I actually like playing video games, although I rarely do.
- I once drove to
on a whim. Boston
- No one believes this, but I am actually an introvert.
- I would move to
in a second. London
Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your name and URL.