Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Finds: Holiday Cards

Now is the time to gather holiday card ideas. In these days of e-mail and IMs, the tradition of sending holiday cards is still the best ways to spread cheer and keep in touch with loved ones.
I particularly love receiving cards in "snail mail" - even though I pity the poor mail carriers this time of the year - I love stringing them up on ribbons around the house, and mostly, I love hearing from friends and family. These below are on my shortlist:

3 Holiday Snowman Christmas Cards by shesbattydesigns


Nastee Notes for the Holidays-HAPPY FREAKIN HOLIDAYS by Nasteenotes


damask Christmas greeting - small boxed set by mavoracards


Bright Snowflake- Set of 3 Holiday Cards by LindasPaperie


If you start somewhat early and do a few each day or several each weekend, you could get them all sent on time without stressing too much about the task.

2 comments:

owlsomegifts said...

these are so nice! great finds!

sandyxxx said...

The blog entry above is very interesting. They have very well elaborated the items. I really love the above blog entry. And I

have found a nice link. I have found great website for nice and beautiful Jewellery website. It has nice Styles and good

product. They carry many items which are unique and handmade and also some trendy. They have sterling
-------------------------
silver jewelry manufacturers