Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Finds: Holiday Cards

Now is the time to gather holiday card ideas. In these days of e-mail and IMs, the tradition of sending holiday cards is still the best ways to spread cheer and keep in touch with loved ones.
I particularly love receiving cards in "snail mail" - even though I pity the poor mail carriers this time of the year - I love stringing them up on ribbons around the house, and mostly, I love hearing from friends and family. These below are on my shortlist:

3 Holiday Snowman Christmas Cards by shesbattydesigns


Nastee Notes for the Holidays-HAPPY FREAKIN HOLIDAYS by Nasteenotes


damask Christmas greeting - small boxed set by mavoracards


Bright Snowflake- Set of 3 Holiday Cards by LindasPaperie


If you start somewhat early and do a few each day or several each weekend, you could get them all sent on time without stressing too much about the task.

1 comment:

owlsomegifts said...

these are so nice! great finds!