Monday, August 1, 2011

Favorite Etsy Shop


I have several ! How do I choose just one!?



I guess I will go with one of my most recent orders.



It was a small coin pouch for my son that I purchased from Marcia Furman of Art by Marcia Furman. Marcia paints the most delightfully colored scenes of the most interesting variety!






The zippered pouch I purchased is based on the above painting. My son LOVES it. :)



Marcia offers several alternatives to prints or original paintings.



The zippered pouch is one, the pocket mirror is another.




She also does postcards and pendants - all from her original works of art!



She has diversified to meet many needs, which I think is not only smart, but really advantageous for the rest of us!



Post written by Janice of Doxallo Designs and Doxallo Studio