Thursday, December 29, 2011

Let's Go Out!


It’s always fun to play dress up and the Holidays are a perfect time to pull on something that makes you feel pretty and girly as soon as you zip it up. This would be great for a Holiday cocktail party or hosting a small but dressy New Year’s dinner party. I think I’d be happy just wearing it around the house and twirling around!


The B&W version of this dress from Etsy seller Weezie. Very “Retro” but with the bold stripes and B&W, I want to add some color. This awesome recycled/repurposed royal blue velvet clutch by Redeem Designs looks so soft and pettable! I like the organic shape of it and bright color against the striping of the dress and it looks so soft! I think I’d like to add fuchsia covered platform heels, too.

Lauren Polished Quartz Necklace by Kenton Beadworks

For jewelry, I like this clear crystal quartz bead necklace – like a strand of pearls but with a little edge. Lastly, you can’t forget to smell good and stay super-soft in the winter months! My favorite pick-me-up scent is Jasmine and you can’t beat the yummy smell and deep moisturizers in this vegan whipped body cream by Bunny Butt Apothecary.


Written By: FuzzyMug, www.FuzzyMug.Etsy.com

No comments: