Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Favorite Etsy Shop: MaryJudy

Bright colors! Funky patterns! Bold shapes!

That barely scratches the surface of items in one of my favorite Etsy shops - MaryJudy Ceramics. Her work just makes me SMILE.


Mary Judy says this about her work:
All original hand-built kooky & colorful ceramic art from Dr Seuss to Beetlejuice !

What's not to love?

A few years ago, in an effort to 'be good to myself', I began buying myself a birthday present each year. One of my first purchases? A little quirky happy colorful dish like the one below. (though mine is small)

Mary Judy Ceramics, serving bowl
 And I am seriously considering one of these square bowls. It is perfect for business cards as shown but I think it would also be great for keys or loose change sitting in the entryway of a home.
Square dish - perfect for business cards or keys or change - PERFECT Back-to-School Teacher Gift

 And just look at this pitcher! How fun and irresistible is that?
Playful Pitcher






Check out Mary Judy's ceramic shop on Etsy for more fun items!


Written by Janice of Doxallo Designs Studio



No comments: