2-skeins of embroidery floss*
white craft glue
*You can use more than 2 colors, I encourage using as many as you want.
- Tie embroidery floss to the bracelet. Make sure to double not it so it doesn't slip off.
- Wrap the embroidery floss around the bracelet making sure to cover the short tail by wrapping the embroidery floss over it.
- To change colors tie one color of floss to the other. Make sure to
double knot it tightly so the knot doesn't slip (3A). Closely trim the
tails of the floss making sure to keep the one long strand attached to
- Continue wrapping the bracelet until it is entirely covered.
- When you get to the end, tie a double knot to secure the floss (5A).
Place a dab of white glue on top of the knot (5B) then using your
finger tip lightly work the glue into the knot. Let the glue dry
thoroughly. Check to make sure the knot is secure, you may want to apply
more glue if not. After the glue is dry and the knot is secure trim the
tail of the floss.
Written by: Kolleen Kilduff from Design by Night