Show: July 19-21, 2013 (Fri & Sat, 11am-9pm; Sun, 11am-8pm)
Application due: March 31, 2013
Application fee: $40
Exhibitor fee: $500 for 10'x10'x7' space
Artscape is America's largest free arts festival, attracting 350,000+ attendees over three days.
- 150+ fine artists, fashion designers and craftspeople
- visual art exhibits on and off-site, including exhibitions, outdoor sculpture, art cars, photography and the Janet & Walter Sondheim Prize
- live concerts on outdoor stages
- performing arts including dance, opera, theater, film, experimental music and the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
- family events such as hands-on projects, demonstrations, competitions, children's entertainers and street theater
- international menu of food and beverages
For a direct link to the application page click here.
Written by: Susan Brandt