Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Finds - apple pie

It's fall, my favorite time of year...time for cooler weather, changing leaves, and one of my favorite family desserts, apple pie! 

Now I am not the best baker- thankfully, I have other family members who make fantastic pies for all our get-togethers, but here are some treats you can find on Etsy, that will taste just as good!


These apple cider 'donghbabies' from Donuts and More look delicious!


Or what about Apple Pie Marshmallows...that's right...from Have it Sweet...



and these Apple Cinnamon Whoopie Pies look good enough to eat :)  you can find them in Bake Me Pretty's shop.




a local staple, which I still have yet to try- but have heard is amazing, is Apple Butter.  These delightful jars are from Orange MamaMade.






written by Lauren of JerseyGirlDesign


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm... apple butter is the best :) Thanks for these awesome tips! Those apple cider donuts looks crazy good too!