Monday, May 12, 2008

It's Raining in Baltimore

This past Saturday as my husband and I huddled under a drippy tent at Squidfire's Spring Art Mart, we had the pleasure of seeing old friends and finally meeting in person people we knew only by their avatars. We swapped squirrel stories with friendly shoppers and bonded with folks we may never meet again (but hopefully will!).

I didn't get to walk around as much as I had hoped to, but did get to meet other artists we've admired for some time. I am reminded again and again of the amazing talent that is found here. And if you did happen to miss it, you can still go to Squidfire's site and link to some of the vendors who participated.

I can't stop thinking about this tee from Circle of Evil. Monkeys and Elvis? Is there a better combination, really?


Apparently I still have some shopping to do.

No comments: