Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hamilton Art Bizarre


Looking for something to do this Saturday, May 3rd? Come on over to the annual Hamilton Art Bizarre. There will be a variety of crafters and local artists, including BEST’s own Elisa Shere Jewelry and Jill Popowich Designs. Their hottest new styles will be displayed, mention BEST and receive a 10% discount from Elisa and Jill. The Bizarre will take place from 9:00am to 12:00pm at 5300 Harford Rd. While you’re in the area, check out BEST member Constance Scott’s store Studio C at 4337C Harford Road.

We look forward to seeing you, HON!

2 comments:

Sweet Pepita said...

This looks fun! We'll try and get up there!!

angelina said...

Excellent and simple Blog- I like this because it’s informative and simple nature. This is a great piece of work appreciable. Mean time an important issue is updations. I request you to update this blog when ever possible. We require most recent information and I am sure your blog can provide them.
.. Cancer is difficult and really dangerous illness that kills millions a year. If we can provide any help to save at least some of them- it is always nice Some times people are saying malignancy is incurable. But I have seen a website detailing that holistic treatment can cure Cancer even in 2ndry stage. You can logon to http://www.helpcure.com/cancer and know further.
What ever it is. My personal request to all of you to work and gather information regarding this subject and let others also know further. I can say you millions of people are still on earth suffering from cancers – some of them even doesn’t know what cancer is all about.
Whether this is holistic or allopathic or homeopathic I want to put and end to the sufferings of millions of less fortunate people – My heart sings for them. I request you people also join.
I Hope for the best