Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Finds- Deck the Halls

Now that I'm finally getting around to decorating, here's some of my favorite Christmas items found on Etsy.

This tree set could not be any cuter! If I wasn't 100% sure the pompoms would be commandeered by my cats, I'd need 3 sets, at least. By hasenpfeffer.

For a sweet pop of color and holiday cheer anywhere, this dreamcatcher by tamar is perfect.

I love the combination of textures in this beautiful wreath by constantgatherer.

Cutest tree skirt ever. Period. And it's oilcloth, so don't worry about tree spills. By modernjune.

I love the patterns in this banner, perfect for a mantel or over a door. By whimzycreations.

This gorgeous table runner would be perfect on my holiday table. By outiouti.

We're still decorating around here, and may need to pick up a few additions to our collection. So if you like these, get 'em quick, before I do!

No comments: