- I draw so much that I go through a 200-page sketchbook every 2 or 3 months.
- I Love sad music despite the fact that I have a pretty upbeat personality.
- I get really excited about my Birthday.
- I am practically phobic of ketchup. When my wife and I eat out she knows to take it off the table and out of my line of sight because I won’t even touch the bottle.
- I love all Post-apocalyptic movies, whether it's Mad Max, 12 Monkeys or Dawn of the Dead; if its about the end of the world – I’m there!
- I am not too fond of the idea of getting old.
- I wear jeans all the time and I am very particular about the color and fit of them.
- I love to go shopping with my wife.
- Cheese may be my favorite food. I love it in pretty much all of its forms but usually the bluer the better.
- Beer is my other favorite food.
- I don’t read many comic books, maybe a dozen or so a year. When I do conventions and signings, people always ask me to recommend books to them and I never know what to say.
- I am tremendously disorganized.
- I pace when I talk on the phone, which must drive my wife nuts as I walk through every room of the house talking at full volume.
- I never want to move out of the city. Suburbs scare the crap out of me.
- I need coffee. Always.
- I worked as a caricature artist for 5 years during and after college.
- I don’t really like sports and get really nervous when I’m with a bunch of guys and they start talking about teams. I sometimes try to fake my way through a conversation and end up putting my foot in my mouth.
- I love to travel to new cities with my wife and explore the neighborhoods, try the local beers and eat at the local favorite restaurants.
- I fenced in high school.
- I never go anywhere without my sketchbooks, yes I did mean to pluralize sketchbook, I carry around two and sometimes three at any given time in case I need to reference something from 3 months ago.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Twenty Things - Spaghetti Kiss
Twenty things you didn't know about Michael Bracco of Spaghetti Kiss: