Twenty things you didn't know about Annie, of Imogene. Check out her etsy shop, imogeneandannie.
1. amsterdam is my favorite city
2. my left foot is a half size smaller than my right foot
3. in my wildest dreams, i am madonna's back up dancer
4. i went to prep school in fort lauderdale, florida
5. i have no idea what my favorite color is
6. one of my top favorite things to do is listen jeff buckley with the volume as high as can be in a dark room
7. my favorite dive bar in baltimore is the rendezvous lounge (wish they would put the old jukebox back with jeff buckley in it)
8. i aspire to do a handstand one day in yoga class
9. doing a handstand is one of my biggest fears
10. i love classical ballet
11. my favorite t.v. personality is ellen degeneres. i think everyone should dance their way through life!
12. i really don't like to use CAPS when i type- i don't know where this habit came from
13. i can type over 80 wpm with proper caps usage
14. i will take a cup of coffee at anytime of day
15. i'm 27 years old and still crazy for everything hello kitty- have you seen the hello kitty humidifier? wow.
16. i REALLY want to be a contestant on the price is right
17. i have been a knitter for about six years and have yet to finish a sweater
18. i cannot see scary movies because they keep me up for at least two nights afterwards
19. i spent a good part of the summer of 2000 exploring beijing, china
20. i hope to write/edit a book one day
Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your photo, name and URL.