Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twenty Things - Annie Chau


Twenty things you didn't know about Annie, of Imogene. Check out her etsy shop, imogeneandannie.

1. amsterdam is my favorite city
2. my left foot is a half size smaller than my right foot
3. in my wildest dreams, i am madonna's back up dancer
4. i went to prep school in fort lauderdale, florida
5. i have no idea what my favorite color is
6. one of my top favorite things to do is listen jeff buckley with the volume as high as can be in a dark room
7. my favorite dive bar in baltimore is the rendezvous lounge (wish they would put the old jukebox back with jeff buckley in it)
8. i aspire to do a handstand one day in yoga class
9. doing a handstand is one of my biggest fears
10. i love classical ballet
11. my favorite t.v. personality is ellen degeneres. i think everyone should dance their way through life!
12. i really don't like to use CAPS when i type- i don't know where this habit came from
13. i can type over 80 wpm with proper caps usage
14. i will take a cup of coffee at anytime of day
15. i'm 27 years old and still crazy for everything hello kitty- have you seen the hello kitty humidifier? wow.
16. i REALLY want to be a contestant on the price is right
17. i have been a knitter for about six years and have yet to finish a sweater
18. i cannot see scary movies because they keep me up for at least two nights afterwards
19. i spent a good part of the summer of 2000 exploring beijing, china
20. i hope to write/edit a book one day

Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your photo, name and URL.

8 comments:

Sweet Pepita said...

Oh, Annie! I will make you a sandwich with my Hello Kitty toaster.

tigerlillyshop said...

great 20 things! i am a caps omitter, too;)

annie said...

ah! the toaster! i am sparing the boy in my life utter humiliation by not nabbing every single hello kitty appliance i see! i have the popcorn maker- it's CRAZY dangerous!

Red Prairie Press said...

nice to see annie & imogene featured!
i used to have a Hello Kitty italian ice machine, and a pair of radical plastic sunglasses!

Yummy & Company said...

i can't watch scary movies either... i'm such a baby!

maybe u should knit all you unfinished sweaters together and make an afghan with arm holes for and whoever u snuggle with!

great list!!!

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

I too aspire to do a handstand!
Valerie

Kathy {Kathy Sews} said...

My husband won a minivan and our silverware on the Price Is Right. It's funny because it's true.

annie said...

kathy! i cannot believe i actually know someone who knows someone who's WON A CAR on the price is right!!!