Thursday, October 7, 2010

What I'm Working On: Bags for Fall

I felt fall was in the air although we still had hot and humid summer days in early September. I rushed to my craft closet and sorted all fall colors and fabric scraps out. Then I started making bags that would bring me fall sooner.


Patchwork quilted bag was created for fall decoration in the house.


... & a simple brown tote bag for everyday use.


For my shop, NAMOO, I wanted to create a new line of product. I found a cute print of owls (Peering Owls by Kokka) and tried a little bag.

I am making more bags throughout this month. All bags are made with 100% cotton linen, or cotton/linen blend with thin polyester interfacing in the middle. Most of handles and buttons are also made by NAMOO.

Used fabric scraps to create the button. How cute!

Written by In-Sung of NAMOO

No comments: