Monday, March 21, 2011

Favorite Etsy Shop: BeadsOfPassion

I am a fused glass artist and have always loved lampworked beads. Well, when I saw the beads at beadsofpassion, I just had to pause andtake a look. The beauty of these beads is that they don't even look like glass, they look like ceramic. I have never seen lampworked beadslike this before and am itching to buy some to make some special something for myslef to showcase these.





These beads definitely stand out in the crowd from the flameworked beads that people are used to seeing. I think these would make a really interesting necklace or bracelet. I just bought some thin leather that might work well with these.

Written by Stacey of staceygrab

2 comments:

Jill Popowich Designs said...

Beautiful! I've run across those white ones before and fell in love with them. So pretty.

Stacey said...

Yes, the white ones are the ones that caught my eye first. I love the silver in them.