Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Fever?

Its beginning to feel like Spring.

We're having more rain, and I've seen some buds on trees, so I am confident that warmer weather is on its way! I don't know about you - but about this time, I begin getting a serious case of Spring Fever and for me, that means Spring cleaning.

I love to begin putting away the heavy darker colored decorations and furnishings and pulling out lighter gentler fabrics and tones. Since I don't have a degree in decorating, I am always on the lookout for ideas. New home accessories and ways to deal with clutter. . . . . remodeling ideas, etc.

If you are like me, and need some inspiration then you may want to check out the Home, Condo & Garden Show running March 18 - March 20, 2011 at the convention center in Ocean City.

Find fresh ideas on decorating, remodeling, accessorizing or building your home - all under one roof.

This is an opportunity to see what's new, compare products & find bargains at your leisure!

Admission includes the Home, Condo & Garden Art & Craft Fair.

Friday March 18th 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday March 19th 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday March 20th 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.

More information: http://www.oceanpromotions.info/

See you there!

No comments: