Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Clare!!

aka Fiorella Jewelry


Hello! Who are you? Give us the 411 about yourself.


Hi I am Clare Hayes, Fiorella Jewelry





When/how did you start your business?

I started selling jewelry about 2 years ago, though I have been making it for many years for myself and for gifts

What inspires you?

I am inspired by so many things, but to keep it brief--art, fashion, people on the street, and nature

What's your favorite thing about your craft?

Making jewelry is creative and technical at the same time, so it satisfies both those needs. Sometimes I feel I want to communicate a feeling to people, and my jewelry helps me do that. I  also like to master a skill  really well and they're are so may to learn if you want to make nice jewelry. I have tons more learning to do!


If you could have one wish granted for the craft community, what would it be?

My wish for the craft community is that people out there, consumers, start to think more about who made their products, and how that was done. To take pride in buying something that someone made with pride.

by LanaBella & Lexi

note: my daughter Lexi is assisting on this series as part of a home-school project.

1 comment:

Clare said...

Thank you I just saw this! Lovely to be featured.