Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What I'm Working on - Studio G

As some of you may know, I love glass. And when I found these beautiful etched lamp-worked beads on Etsy, handmade by Leah Deeb of Beads of Passion, I just knew I had to make something with them. The etching causes them to look like they are ceramic. When I received the package, they were more beautiful than I had hoped, and Leah gave me some extra beads as a nice surprise!
I've been wanting to do something with glass and leather, and these beads were just what I needed. I bought some metallic leather and used that to make some bracelets. I enjoyed making the bracelets so much, I was inspired to make matching earrings.



I have already purchased more beads and can't wait for them to arrive so that I can create more beautiful jewelry with them.

Written by: Stacey of studio G

No comments: