Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let's Go Out - Vintage Style for a Night on the Town!

I’ve recently become obsessed with the vintage side of etsy! I just love scrolling through the pages of clothing and am just amazed by the awesome things that I’ve found. I absolutely love getting all dressed up and going out to get my party on!!! Let’s take a look at what I’ll be wearing this season for an evening out, vintage style!


Fabulous 1950s Black Cocktail Dress from The Vintage Vortex.




Crazy Eyelash Sweater Coat from The Violet Junebug.






Circle Top Key necklace by Bommar.


Black Sparkle Clutch by Lotus Vintage NY.




Silver Sparkle Shoes from Fab Gab's shop.

Written by Erica of CEK Custom Designs.

1 comment:

Jill Popowich Designs said...

Oh my god, that black dress is gorgeous! I would love to have bought it for my brother's wedding!