Thursday, September 25, 2008
Twenty Things - Jen of Indie Fixx
Twenty Things you didn't know about Jen Wallace, blogger at IndieFixx. Be sure to check out her shop as well!
1. I was kissed by a killer whale when I was 10.
2. I want to visit Hawaii, not for all the usual reasons. I just want to see big wave surfing.
3. Also, I want to take a tango vacation to Argentina and I really can't dance.
4. I love to eat arugula like it's potato chips.
5. Ewan McGregor doesn't know it yet, but he's going to be my 2nd husband (I'm still married to my 1st).
6. I've been a vegetarian since I was 13. Meat is gross and bad for the environment.
7. My brother says that I am definitely going to be a crazy cat lady when I'm old. I say my brother is going to be that crazy old man with all those dogs and motorcycles littering his yard.
8. At least once or twice a week I stay in my jammies all day long...one of the perks of working from home.
9. I'm very bossy...ask anyone I know, they will tell you.
10. My husband says I'm unemployable...it's a good thing that I work for myself. My boss is a bitch though!
11. I love to listen to surf music while I work, it's very conducive to concentration.
12. One of my pet peeves: when people don't do what they say they're going to do.
13. I have an obsession with bags and jewelry. I just don't ever think I will ever feel I have enough (all indie made, of course).
14. I recently gave up white refined sugar. I have a sweet tooth and I thought I'd never be able to do it, but I did...it's been 2 months. I have lots more energy and way less headaches. I do miss eating chocolate though...
16. One of my favorite books is All the King's Men. I've read it about 4 times.
17. I just tried to switch over to using baking soda to wash my hair, to get away from all the bad chemicals in shampoo that actually strip your hair. There is a 2 week adjustment period...I made it 10 days before I broke! My husband swears by it, so I'm going to try again in the winter.
18. I read a lot and can go through 2-3 books a week. Strangely enough though, I haven't been reading all that much this summer.
19. I am definitely not a morning person, but more of night owl.
20. Coffee is my friend! And I'm kinda a coffee snob.
Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your photo, name and URL.