1. I am grateful to Cadbury who only sells their Mini Eggs once a year around Easter, I would be in big trouble if they were on the shelves year round.
2. Once, I caught a tadpole and raised it to a full grown leopard frog, and I was afraid of it once it was full grown ( Freaky eyes… )
3. I am a career Girl Scout. I even got my Gold Award despite my troop going underground for most of jr. hight and high school.
4. Probably, I spent 1/2 of my childhood catching crawfish and poison ivy in the ditches next to my house in Louisiana.
5. When everyone else in high school had a part time job making money, I volunteered my time away -and loved it.
6. When I gave birth to my daughter, Julie Bell helped make it an absolute perfect textbook water birth –au natural (*high fives all around to those who feel me).
7. I was appalled and laughed out loud at the real estate listing we eventually bought and made our home.
8. I am the oldest of 4 sisters, but admit I might not be the smartest one.
9. I think I laugh too loud, but don’t care.
10. I share my home with an exotic rainbow land crab named Fruity, a Siamese fighting fish named Poogdu, and my cat. Oh, and of course my daughter and her father.
11. I hated wearing dresses as a child.
12. I have been reupholstering furniture for 10 years, from outdoor cushions to museum quality antiques. Yes, those kitties keep me in business;)
13. I am always up for a challenge or one more thing that I may or may not be able to handle…
14. On that note, I started my first blog in July: www.TigerlillyPatch.blogspot.com
15. I love, love, love to garden. I can’t get enough.
16. I discovered that I like to eat beets this year.
17. My all time favorite flower is a fresh pink tulip.
18. I am in awe of my mom.
19. Anything I ever tried to make with color turned into a rainbow.
20. I would be lost if the Pixies never existed.
Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your photo, name and URL.