1. I'm allergic to wasabi, but love sushi.
2. I ran a full marathon in Alaska on the summer solstice a few years ago.
3. I have a degree in Architecture.
4. My neighbors elected me block captain. I'm not sure if it's an honor or a chore.
5. Janie is my dog - she's really sweet, and totally looks like a dingo.
6. Last spring, my bike got smashed by an SUV.
7. 4 days later, my little car got totaled by a tow truck.
8. I mostly just walk everywhere now.
9. I commute to Brooklyn about a dozen times a month to work at Etsy.
10. I'm really into local, craft beers.
11. I grew up in Central New Jersey, near the shore.
12. I was vegetarian (and sometimes vegan) for about 10 years.
13. This summer, I learned to fully embrace a meat-eating lifestyle.
14. I'll travel practically anywhere once, given the opportunity.
15. I don't wear pants.
16. I have about 60 dresses (many vintage and handmade!)
17. I have just about as many skirts (it's an addiction.)
18. I feel naked if I'm not wearing earrings.
19. One of my most favorite jobs ever was working as an ice cream cake decorator.
20. I love ice cream, probably too much.
Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your name and URL.