1. I’ve traveled to or through 40 of the United States. My favorites were South Dakota, Washington, Georgia, Kansas, and Maine. Maryland is great and I love living here though!
2. I once had a two-week long temp job trying on lipstick.
3. My favorite embroidery stitch is the French knot.
4. One day, I’d like to write a book.
5. My favorite season is fall.
6. Deep evergreen, robin’s egg blue, and rust orange are a few of my favorite colors.
7. I enjoy going on tours of houses, ghost tours, boat ride tours and train rides where facts are read over a microphone or pre-recorded.
8. I lived in Savannah, Georgia for two years where I discovered my favorite folk artist’s work (Ulysses Davis).
9. When I was little, I believed that trolls lived under all of the bridges that went over Loch Raven Reservoir and I talked to crows that lived in the backyard like they were my friends.
10. I love planting daffodil bulbs in the fall and waiting for them to bloom in the spring.
11. I worked as a mail clerk in college.
12. In high school, I was the singer in a punk rock band called Spastic Cracker. We released a split single on red vinyl in 1994.
13. I collect rocks, postcards, keys, robots, and small animal figurines. I like to put these things on the windowsills in my house (like my grandmother did in her house).
14. Train gardens in HO scale and topiary gardens are great fun.
15. My favorite place in Baltimore is the Druid Hill Conservatory.
16. I get upset when places and/or streets are renamed.
17. My favorite shape is the hexagon, though I also really like squares.
18. I am married to a comic book collecting steel worker who makes me laugh.
19. I am the Dundalk Breakfast Optimist Club’s secretary.
20. I really like clementines.
Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your photo, name and URL.