Monday, September 21, 2009

Park Heights Mural Dedication



You might remember this mural from my two-part progress reports back in early summer... well, now its time to officially welcome it to the neighborhood with a community celebration!

Please join Sinai Hospital and the Park Heights Community Health Alliance (and me!) for the dedication of a new building mural commemorating Sinai's 50th anniversary in Northwest Baltimore and its involvement in the community.


Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 2pm
Mural dedication at the corner of Park Heights and Boarman Avenue, with refreshments to follow!
(take 83 north to Cold Spring West, left on Pimlico and right on Boarman)

For more information, contact Jill Bloom at 410-601-5025

I can't wait to celebrate my most recent public labor or love.
Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

FuzzyMug said...

Congratulations! The mural looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! What a great work!

Designs by Leslie said...

This still just amazes me. I can't imagine working on that scale - and the details, well just WOW!