Saturday, September 5, 2009

Featured Etsy Seller: Moon Raven Arts

Creating an Etsy shop opened so many doors for me. It got me out of the house, brought me into a community that inspired me to take a risk, and most importantly, connected me with other hard working creative people who have become dear friends. So last year, when my friend Rosalyn told me that she took the leap and opened up her own Etsy shop, Moon Raven Arts, I was so so excited for her.


Rosalyn

Rosalyn carves delicate line drawings into the surface of tumbled stones. Ancient and intricate, strong and smooth, her pendants seem to be created intuitively, from her soul.


Turquoise Fish Bone Necklace

See Moon Raven Arts for more!

2 comments:

Designs by Leslie said...

Such beautiful work! Ancient art brought to life.

Yummy & Company said...

pretty!