Thursday, September 10, 2009

Twent Things - greenstarstudio

Twenty things you didn't know about Dana of greenstarstudio, unless you've been following from the beginning!

1.) I'm allergic to hamsters.
2.) I've painted over 50 murals.
3.) I can knit in the dark (in fact, many Knitimals are knit in movie theaters)
4.) 80's music. Gotta have it.
5.) I have an unflinching (and possibly disconcerting) love of thrillers, horrors and scary, scary movies.
6.) I was kicked out of Pre-K for demanding additional crayons. They'd given me a single green crayon to color with.
7.) I own close to a 80 pairs of shoes, but almost only ever wear crocs or flip flops. Speaking of Crocs, I have 10 pairs.
8.) I grow my hair for "locks of love"; once it gets long enough, I snip it off and start over again
9.) I am terrified of & completely wigged out by monkeys. I can't look at them, hear them or be near one.
10.) I have been a judge in a fierce chocolate chip cookie bake off.
11.) speaking of chocolate chip cookies; I am the self proclaimed foremost authority on a good one & even keep a CCC journal (with over 50 entries).
12.) I smile at dogs I pass on the street.
13.) Pete's Dragon' & 'Popeye' are responsible for my continuing childhood obsession with New England.
14.) I can rarely eat an entire bunch of bananas before they go brown and squishy. But I still buy them.
15.) I used to have a sweet hairless guinea pig named Leopold Bloom.
16.) I really like watching rats in the city. I love pigeons too.
17.) I miss the lizards on the sidewalks in Miami (but that's ALL).
18.) I made the first Knitimal ever when I was bedridden with the worst flu I've ever had; and my fever broke as I sewed the final stitches.
19.) I want a pet pig... a big one, not a pot belly. His name will be Ulysses.
20.) I love Logic Puzzles & kick butt in Scrabble.

Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your name and URL.

No comments: