Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crafty Bastards is this Saturday!


It's coming! I can hardly believe it! I should know by the aches in my hands and the lack of chitter chatter from my crafty friends, but it really just hit me that tomorrow is October, and that means Crafty Bastards is this Saturday!

I'm so excited to shop the wares of some of the finest crafty wares by some of the coolest crafty people in the country. Plus, your local favorites will be there as well! Including tigerlilly shop, sweet pepita, jennyjen 42, beth pohlman, the broken plate, dandelion blu, block party press, biggs and featherbelle, carlybird weaves, cotton monster, jaime zollars, red prairie press, pistol stitched, spaghetti kiss, the garbologist's wife, tlane, and me, the littlest bean!

Get the most up to date information on the Crafty Bastards blog.

Now in its 6th year, Crafty Bastards is an exhibition and sale of handmade alternative arts and crafts from independent artists presented by the Washington City Paper. The fair is all-day, outdoors, free to attend, and will offer goods for sale, food, entertainment, prizes, and more! Crafty Bastards will take place Saturday, October 3, 2009 in Washington, DC. Click here for a map.

See you there!

2 comments:

Jill Popowich Designs said...

You are all the Craftiest Bastards I know! Good luck to you all!

Abigail Leigh said...

Yay, I can't wait.....I volunteered to help set up, then I'm going to shop around of course : )