Twenty things you didn't know about Linda, of Linda's Paperie.
1. I married my college sweetheart.
2. I have 3 children and I have mixed feelings about them going back to school. It was a fun summer.
3. I am a cat person.
4. I love everything about paper, from the beautiful patterns and colors to how it smells.
5. I have driven over an hour for a specific type of paper. I have also gone through the stores incoming boxes (with their permission) so I can buy the newest paper.
6. Pizza is my favorite food.
7. I am not the greatest cook but I am getting better.
8. I love Harry Potter and have read all of the books multiple times.
9. I was born and raised in New York. I miss it sometimes.
10. I am afraid of water.
11. I volunteer at my children's schools.
12. Another craft I do for fun is counted cross stitch.
13. I want to learn how to crochet.
14. I teach paper crafting classes at www.mycreativeclassroom.com
15. I love John Hughes' movies. I wanted to be Molly Ringwald back in the day.
16. My least favorite chore around the house is yardwork.
17. My favorite chore is the laundry because you can have some fun while the cycles are in progress.
18. I am a Mac girl.
19. Procrastination is one of my weaknesses.
20. I enjoy watching the Biggest Loser. It is must see tv for my girls and me.
Would you like to be featured? Email your twenty things (keep it clean, please!) to baltimoreetsy (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include your name and URL.